Becoming a guru, with in your reach

Sarada Vilas Teachers College Mysore

  • banner - Copy
  • banner
banner - Copy1 banner - Copy - Copy2 banner3 by v8.6
Welcome to Sarada Vilas Teachers College

Courses offered

Sl. No. Course Name Duration Level  UG/PG/ Diploma Type  FT /PT Type of Institution Annual    Fees      (in Rs.) Selection         Past merit/ National test /  State test/ Uni. test/Col. test
1 B.Ed. 2 Years(4 semester) UG FT Grant in Aid As per Government norms 75% of the students selected through Centralised admission Cell & remaining 25% by management through merit basic